So predictable. That's what I am. Here are some pictures of Henry.



If I could only use one word to describe Henry, I would choose Joy.
I think most babies enjoy looking at themselves in the mirror, but he takes this to a whole new level. He cannot get enough himself. He finds himself the most charming, cute, funny little man he knows. I believe he got that from Aaron.
Although Henry's words have not come quickly, he is a pretty good communicator with his pointing, screaming, and grunting. He is a great mimic and a lot of the time I can tell the word he is trying to use by the inflection in his voice.
Even so, there has been a fair amount of this...
Henry is a man of comfort. Jack and Calvin let me dress them in full on shirt and ties when they were just a few months old. Henry will not tolerate anything remotely snug on his neck or around his fat belly. "T-i-i-i-ght!" he yells while yanking it off whenever I try.
Halloween 2008 - no uncomfortable, tight costume for him.
Henry loves balls, all sizes and types. You are just going to have to trust me on this one as I have no pictorial evidence. Give me a break. He is a fourth child.
He enjoys Aaron, a lot. Here he is hanging with Aaron at Bryan and Erin's wedding.
Aaron is not in the picture, but he is the source of Henry's sweet ride while in Moab.
Henry has a generous spirit which reminds me of his uncle Kirk.
Here he is on his first birthday insisting that I share his birthday cake with him.
The things you do when you are a mom.

4 comments:
you know, I think he LOOKS like kirk in a few of those pictures too.
Your post below is BEAUTIFUL kim. so is the picture on the botton. eeeesh.
Ditto to everything Tara said. I love your hair in the last photo. You do you beautiful! :)
You forgot the other similarity that I have to Henry. I too love balls of all kinds.
Tara and Emily - Thanks girls.
KG - I appreciate you outing yourself.
Post a Comment